Here’s how to be an A-Grade client (yes, these are based on first hand experience):
- Turn up to your appointment on time.
- Complete the home reinforcement your body asks for. Home reinforcement is a crucial element of your journey to wellness. It supports the work we do together and the results we accomplish within your sessions. Home reinforcement also ensures that you continue to experience improvement even between appointments.
- Be open and honest with me – I’m here to help you.
- If you can’t make your appointment on time, call us to ensure that it’s okay if you’re a little late.
- If you can’t get to your appointment, call us. Honestly, It’s just plain rude to not turn up. I would much rather you call and cancel than for me to sit around waiting for you when I have a waiting list of clients wanting to see me.Would you just not show up to big important business meeting? No, I didn’t think so.
- Remember my name. I don’t expect you to remember the first two times but by the third appointment, I do expect you to know my name and how to pronounce it. A mistake once or twice is fine too but years of getting it wrong and me having to correct you is quite disrespectful.
- Please put your phone on silent during your appointment. Please do not answer your phone during your appointment. It’s not only rude and disrespectful of your practitioner, it’s disrespecting yourself, your time and your wellbeing. This one could very well result in you being fired as a client.
So there you have it, turn up on time, call if there’s any issues about attending your appointment, do the home reinforcement, be open and honest with me and re-book when you need to. Pretty simple really.
Why should you be a Number One, A-Grade Client?
As a practitioner, I give a lot to my clients both during the session and afterwards with the research I complete around what they’re trying to achieve. I love my A-Grade clients. My A-Graders are what I would consider my First Class clients. They consistently complete the home reinforcement that tests up in their sessions, they re-book when their body tests up that they should and they’re always looking for ways to improve their wellbeing on all levels. They arrive at each session with new ideas about possible behavioral patterns that might be holding them back and they’re eager to work with me to clear them. They are delightful to work with and as a result, I stay back a little late to see them if they need a later session, I come in a little earlier if they need an earlier session, I keep their preferred appointment times free for them, they always get the first right of refusal when a prime time slot or cancellation becomes available and I’m always happy to squeeze them in for an emergency balance. They get the first class, royal treatment.